[TYPO3-dam] Folder to Category when indexing

Andy Bernstein bernstein at barum.de
Fri Nov 24 15:46:21 CET 2006

additional info:

i have php 4.4 installed on my testingserver, so i had to implement a
workaround for the array_diff_key function, which looks like follows:

if (!function_exists('array_diff_key')) {
   function array_diff_key() {
       $argCount  = func_num_args();
       $diff_arg_prefix = 'diffArg';
       $diff_arg_names = array();
       for ($i=0; $i < $argCount; $i++) {
           $diff_arg_names[$i] = 'diffArg'.$i;
           $$diff_arg_names[$i] = array_keys((array)func_get_arg($i));
       }
       $diffArrString = '';
       if (!empty($diff_arg_names)) $diffArrString =  '$'.implode(', $',
$diff_arg_names);
       eval("\$result = array_diff(".$diffArrString.");");
       return $result;
   }
}

i got that from php.net in the function description of array_diff_key

news:mailman.1.1164378792.1515.typo3-project-dam at lists.netfielders.de...