[TYPO3-dam] File upload error

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Wed Nov 22 15:10:29 CET 2006

Hi René,

Thanks for your answer.

> Does the upload really work with 1k files?

Yes it does.

> Check post_max_size in php.ini if it is set also to 10MB otherwise the upload
> of files bigger than this will fail silently and PHP gives NO error message.
> Great, isn't it?

Great indeed :-(

Actually post_max_size is the same as max_upload_filesize, so that
shouldn't be the issue.

> PS: Upload handling in PHP is a pain.

It seems indeed like this is a PHP issue. I also have a copy of SugarCRM
running on the same machine and I have the same kind of trouble (tiny
files are OK, but nothing larger than a couple of kB).

The PHP version is 5.1.4 and I have looked for an upload bug with this
version, but I could find nothing. This is a bit depressing.

--

Francois Suter