[TYPO3-dam] File upload error

Andreas Otto andreas.otto at dkd.de
Mon Nov 13 08:04:50 CET 2006

Hello Francois,

Francois Suter wrote:
> Available disk space is 2.5GB, so that should be enough :-)
> PHP is version 5.1.4 and max_upload_filesize is 16MB
> TYPO3 is version 4.0.2 and [BE][maxFileSize] is 10MB
> DAM version is 1.0.5
> When trying to upload the DAM says:
>
> <quote>
> No files uploaded!
>
> Files size exceeded? (9.8 M)
> Messages:
>
> The uploaded file did not exist!
> </quote>
> Any ideas what could be wrong? Thanks in advance.

This error might happen because the value of [BE][maxFileSize] is defined as
value in KB. I haven't looked at the source code but maybe this value is
not converted right or not at all.

grep maxFileSize t3lib/config_default.php
'maxFileSize' => '10000', // Integer. If set this is the max fileoperation
filesize in kb's set in t3lib/extFileFunctions.

Cheers,
Andreas

--
Andreas Otto