[TYPO3-dam] "List Type": NOLIST and search in DAM Downloads

Harald Jung papaya74 at web.de
Mon Nov 6 14:24:17 CET 2006

Hello dam_folks,

we use the DAM_dowloads Plugin to manage all Media data in our project.

Now, we want a page, where we can ONLY search over DAM media files and
in special categories, without viewing all media files listed. I tried
"NOLIST" or "NONE" under "Def:" --> "General" --> "List Type:", but with
no success.

How can i:
=======

- DISABLE the listing in DAM_downloads
- select only some categories in the dropdown menu to search in (exclude
feature?)
- build a categorie tree, which i can click & then search in

Help is very appreciated ;-)

Best regards,

harry