[TYPO3-dam] categories for pages

Héctor Ordóñez Taboada ordonhez_taboada_hector at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 1 14:05:23 CET 2006

Hello,
Thanks a lot for that!
Do you have problems with a yellowquestion mark when clicking in the
categories tree?I thought it could be because of the number of max items, so
I've been playing a little with it: with "0" as maxitems, in the selected
field appears the message <em>[No title]</em>, but I can add more categories
without problem (taking into account that I still haven't given it
functionality!) so with different values, once I reach the max items value
that annoying yellow thing appears!If it is the same than in the field form,
why doesn't it appear there?

About the functionality: in which file should I write/modify the storage of
the data?

I think that's all by now, I'll keep on diving into code!!

Thanks alot for your attention!!

<b> Héctor.</b>