[TYPO3-dam] categories for pages

Héctor Ordóñez Taboada ordonhez_taboada_hector at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 1 10:25:20 CET 2006

Hi all!
I started like one month ago with typo3 with the purpose of enhancing the
dam module, so pages for instance, have categories as well. What I have done
till now is to create a table like the one tx_dam_mm_cat, and add a field to
the table pages, name "category" like the one existing in tx_dam_cat. i knew
that it would be rendered by itself in the pages editing form, but not as i
expected, since i want it to have the same appearance than it has when
editing the files. I have found out that it depends of the TCA definitions
for the field (plese, correct me if I am wrong!!) so I am looking for the
TCA definitions for the pages table but I haven't found it yet. Any
indication about where I should look for it?Of course I'm with arms wide
open for advices!!!

Thanks a lot for your help and attention.

kind regards,

<b> Héctor.</b>