[TYPO3-dam] Room for improvement: files are unsorted in the select dialog

Adam Nojszewski adam at nojszewski.coim
Tue May 16 11:13:56 CEST 2006

Pieter napisał(a):

> They appear unsorted in a list when I want to place them in a content
> element on a web page.  There should be some way to sort them.

Here is a small hack to file class.tx_dam_browse_media.php (DAM version
1.0.3): in function getFileListArr

add:
$this->damSC->selection->qg->query['ORDERBY']['file_name']='file_name';

just before:
$this->damSC->selection->execSelectionQuery(TRUE);

this is around line 658 of file class.tx_dam_browse_media.php

Files are now sorted by name. This is just hack - I have no time for
real modifications including user interface.

regards
--
Adam Nojszewski                           gg:9130731 skype:anojszewski