[TYPO3-dam] Categories show up without table access

Mon Jul 17 20:45:56 CEST 2006

Hello List,

I just start to evaluate dam & friends. So do expect some postings from me.

I configure a group of "fileadmins" (no real admins indeed).

0.) I have some categories prepared.
1.) I assign the Module *Media>Categories* to the fileadmins.
2.) I assign some Categories as *DAM Mounts*.

But

4.) I have not given access to the table *Media Category*.

Nonetheless the category tree is listed, wich I would not expect.

Is this a bug or a feature?

Regards

Elmar