[TYPO3-dam] Categories

Patrick Rudolph patrick.rudolph at gmx.net
Mon Jul 17 10:22:09 CEST 2006

yvonne Klompenhouwer (Netcreators) schrieb:
> Hi List,
>
> I am using latest DAM version on a 4.0 TYPO3. It doesn't seem to work to
> use the indexing with Categorize files from folder names checked. No
> categories are being made. Does anybody have the same experience? Is
> this a bug? Thanks for any answer

If I understand it correctly, the DAM doesn't create any categories. It
just puts pictures in the corresponding category to the foldername if
this already exists.
I also want to create categories from folders but didn't find the
solution yet. Have asked for advice on another list and if there is any
news I will let you know.