[TYPO3-dam] Link to original document/image

Sven sven at avalon.net
Thu Jan 19 04:21:44 CET 2006

René Fritz wrote:
>>maybe I missed it - but where can I find a link to the original
>>document/image within the dam system?
>

> Please be more precise.
>
> Anyway, the DAM do not move files, they are still at there original location
> in fileadmin/...

Are there plans at some point to have these files reside outside of
fileadmin/ and possibly in a non-Web accessable directory outside the
Appache Document_root?

I'm loving DAM and the DAM download plugin.  It does exactly what I
need, with the exception for restricting access to downloads only if you
are logged in and are the right user.

Keep up the good work.

Sven.