[TYPO3-dam] Status

Jan-Hendrik Heuing [DD] jh at digitaldistrict.de
Sat Feb 25 16:45:27 CET 2006

Küss die Hand...

:-)

JH

"René Fritz" <r.fritz at colorcube.de> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.4197.1140826681.3122.typo3-project-dam at lists.netfielders.de...
Hi

I want to give you a short overview about the DAM development progress.

The last weeks I worked mainly on core related things that are needed for
DAM.
Nevertheless all that features are usable for other extensions too.

DAM got some enhancements too and like always a bunch of (smaller) bugfixes.
The very much wanted feature is support for multiple languages. After some
struggeling it's nearly finished. I'll publish a new snapshot on monday and
give you are more detailed overview what has changed then.

Have a nice weekend
René

--
COLORCUBE