[TYPO3-dam] Corporate events shop for photographs

wes currier typo3 at wesfx.com
Tue Feb 7 08:41:37 CET 2006

Cross posted in tt_products newsgroup because it really is a shop question.

I am interested in setting up a shop to allow corporate customers to
purchase event photographs.

What I am interested is which shop system (extension) would best fit my
needs with the least modifications. I have looked at the Web Format Shop
and these questions are directed toward that extension. I realize the
DAM extension is also available and the precursor to the commerce
extension is too. I just do not have any experience with the shop
systems and need some assistance as to how I could and should realize
this shop. Any help would be appreciated.

The client needs:
* Frontend login:

* Categories
    * By Event
    * By Day
    * By Time

* Ability for individuals to select multiple items without leaving the
list view and then add all the items to the basket at once.

* Ability to go back and edit selection before final payment.

* Initially list photos in a contact sheet similar to the front end
orders list view

* Have thumbnails for next and previous buttons when in front end order
detail view

* CC validation along with pay pal

* USA CC validation

Administration needs:
* Create a single template that will be duplicated for each job.

* Automatic selection of template for layout

* Ability to upload multiple images into folder and have shop
automatically format layout.

* Have photo number correspond to product title.

* Update pricing in one location for a shop category (specific client
event) and have all photos in category update and replicate.

* Have different prices based on different sizes of photos ordered.

Thanks, wes