[TYPO3-dam] Media>List>Selection Which match one of these Categories

Peter Kühn peter.kuehn at wmdb.de
Wed Feb 1 15:55:30 CET 2006

Hi Uwe,

just tested your scenario with the latest version
dam_src-20060118-01.zip from http://typo3lab.colorcube.de/dam.html and
it works.
I didnt test it on 3.7 - it definately runs on 3.8 allthough intended
für 4.0beta2.

There is a huge step between the current DAM 1.0beta and the mods from
TER, so: go givem a try ;)

greetinx
pekue