[TYPO3-dam] dam downloads strange behaviour

Héctor Ordóñez Taboada ordonhez_taboada_hector at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 13 09:15:21 CET 2006

Hi everyone,
I'm on my way modifying the dam_downloads extension. Until now I have dealed
with it quite ok, but recently, after adding another select box to select
the fields to search in, I have noticed that the page isn't displayed as it
should, the new select box doesn't appear and moreover the first time I make
it search for something, it just doesn't work, it just says "nothing found",
and there is something, I can tell!. The tricky part is that after clicking
the submit button that first time, the page is perfectly displayed and works
perfectly....
I really don't know, so if anyone knows what it can be, please tell me to
correct it.

Thanks a lot,

Héctor.