[TYPO3-dam] uploads

dave typo typothree at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 16:59:02 CET 2006

thanks for the tip & link.

I've tried for awhile now putting my

options.hideRecords.pages = 191 code in both the tsconfig for the user
group, the individual user's tsconfig (the user im testing on) as well
as in the media tsconfig (which i assume is exclusively for the page
config).

I've also tried putting it in the template constants and setup.

Nothing's worked.

So I've also tried putting in

tx_dam.options.hideRecords.pages = 191

and even

mod.txdamM1_list.options.hideRecords.pages = 191

and nothing works to hide the media folder mount i need it mounted
since I want users to be able to edit metadata, but don't want my
users to know its there

thanks for your help.

-dave