[TYPO3-dam] DAM 1.1 beta03 for download

Patric Pesch p.pesch at 11com7.de
Tue Dec 12 11:14:26 CET 2006

René Fritz schrieb:
> ... here
>
> http://typo3lab.colorcube.de/dam.html

Hi, i've updated to the new beta (from beta02).
But now i always get an SQL-error in the list-module.

SELECT COUNT(DISTINCT tx_dam.uid) as count FROM tx_dam LEFT JOIN
tx_dam_mm_cat AS tx_dam_mm_cat_a ON tx_dam.uid=tx_dam_mm_cat_a.uid_local
WHERE 1 AND tx_dam.pid IN (6) AND tx_dam.sys_language_uid=0 AND
tx_dam.file_status!=255 AND (tx_dam_mm_cat_a.uid_foreign IN (3)) AND
tx_dam.deleted=0 AND tx_dam_cat.deleted=0

ERROR	Unknown table 'tx_dam_cat' in where clause

What am i doing wrong? First i've just replaced the old files with the
new ones. After getting the error, i've deinstalled all DAM-Extensions
and reinstalled them. But the same Error occurs again.

I do not understand the missing JOIN to the category-table. This can't
be an general DAM-error, i think, cause it seems that nobody else has
this error. What can i do? I'd like to have the new features. :-)

Btw. many many many thanks to René Fritz for this great extension!

greetings
Patric