[TYPO3-dam] metadata from digital files

Julien Furrer Julien.Furrer at unil.ch
Fri Dec 8 15:05:30 CET 2006

Hi Nico,

I'm working on a project that use intensively the XMP meta-data
embedded into image files, with great success.
In order to use your XMP with the DAM, you need a specific
metaextract service. I've created one, but not yet on the TER.

In a previous thread (21 nov) René told that he is also working on a
XMP meta data service.

Hope this helps.

Julien