[TYPO3-dam] Fetch alt-text from DAM

Christian Heck heck at punkt.de
Fri Aug 25 11:43:59 CEST 2006

Hello folks,

is it already possible to automatically fetch the caption and alt-text
from images stored in the DAM ?

If have set up an editor group that is only allowed to use the DAM
module for storing images. I forced the group to fill out the caption
and alt-text whenever they upload new stuff to the DAM.

Now I want to hide the caption and alt field in the BE for the "images"
and "text w. images" content element and let TYPO3 fetch the information
from DAM.

Does anybody has an idea if this is already working?

CU
Christian