[TYPO3-dam] fileversioning in DAM - a scheme for inspiration?

Pascal Voitot pascal.voitot at free.fr
Mon Aug 21 14:57:54 CEST 2006

yes for sure :)
the "head" version is important and also a way to search for "tagged" version
and optionally a way to search among all existing versions !

Is a workflow mechanism foreseen for the DAM? such as: a way to put a "checkout"
notification on the document so that nobody can commit a new version while you
are working on it and when you finish, you commit your new version and the
document is released for other pple...

Pascal