[TYPO3-dam] fileversioning in DAM - a scheme for inspiration?

Troels Kjær Rasmussen troels at linkfactory.dk
Mon Aug 21 14:11:19 CEST 2006

CVS approach is also VERY nice - actually I think that for the main
versioning this is what is used. However for usability I still think
that viewing the versions should be another interface than cvs browsing.
  Maybe just a checkbox under "options" for "toggle cvs (versioning)
browsing. If the user hasn´t enabled this button, the only branch
visible should be the most recent possibly with the language and format
"versions" visible.

more ideas! - keep em comming and give René something to work with...

regards and thank you for "inputting"
Troels Kjær Rasmussen