[TYPO3-dam] Installation error

Theo Schmidt doku at art-documentation.com
Tue Apr 25 13:14:30 CEST 2006

Robert Markula schrieb:

> SQL engine parse ERROR: Field type unknown in parseFieldDef()!: near
> "float unsigned NOT NULL default '0' "
>
> All other extensions install and work just fine; it's only DAM that
> won't insall.
>
> Does anybody know what could cause these troubles?

Sure, you've set [multiplyDBfieldSize] to a value greater than 1, right? ;-)
I did so too, because of the utf-8 things...

Just set it to 1, install DAM and after installing set it back to your
higher value.
This is a long known behaviour and i think it is alright in the
bugtracker, but i don't know more about that.
Maybe someone forgot the problem to solve?

Unfortunately i'm not able to do this, sorry.

regards
Theo