[TYPO3-dam] Access-restriction for functionality

Franz Koch typo3 at fx-graefix.de
Tue Sep 20 01:52:06 CEST 2005

Hi,

I was wondering if there is some kind (or if it is planned) some kind of
usage-restriction of the DAM-functionalities for backend-users? So that
some BE-users are allowed to change meta-data or index, and others are
only allowed to browse through it.

I have to admit that I only had a short view over the current
TER-version, but besides of the category-mountpoints and the
exclude-fields I haven't found restriction-possibilities.

That was just a thought I had while watching the video of TYCON3.

--
Greetz, Franz Koch