[TYPO3-dam] Latest Sources

Stefan Geith typo3dev at geithware.de
Fri Oct 28 10:00:30 CEST 2005

Hi,

I have a project, where I would like to use DAM.
Maybe I can help testing or even contribute
functionality ?

So, where can I get the latest Sources ?
In TER most DAM-Plugins are dated 20-07-05.

Some other questions:

- For my customer I need some kind of FE-Lightbox;
   Is there already a plugin planned, available
   or under construction ?

- When indexing, I'd like to autocreate categories
   from directories (if the categories don't exist).
   Is this possible / planned ? If not, can this
   be implemented by some kind of DAM-Extension-Plugin ?

-

Stefan