[TYPO3-dam] dd_dam_gallery - development discussion (was 'DAM Photo Gallery' in german list)

Jan-Hendrik Heuing [DD] jh at digitaldistrict.de
Tue Oct 4 23:28:26 CEST 2005

>> Using the commenting as an example:
>> - index.php?id=123&showcomments=1&table=tx_dam&element=123&...
>>
>> So links could be generated to show an individual sort of guestbook.This
>> way you can have individual "guestbooks" for individual images, videos,
>> content elements etc...
>>
>> Same same fits for voting.
>
> it would also be possible to implement those features (at least voting)
> into a forum (chc_forum) or whatever to easily achive portal-features.
> Private Messages could work the same way.
>

>> If this ends up in team-development, we should add a new newsgroup for
>> anything related to development including dd_extensionframework, as a lot
>> can be done here, a lot is already there. The good thing is that those
>> things can be developed seperatly like commenting and voting.
>
> I'm on - I need this stuff anyway :)

It's a hack not more or less, put together in about a half an hour. But you
probably get the idea:

http://fluechtig.de/index.php?id=14&no_cache=1&tx_ddannotation_pi1[appid]=dd_dam&tx_ddannotation_pi1[element]=123

You have a custom guestbook-like thing which is identified by either appid
and element-id.

So this could be used for Boards as well as for galleries. I'll spend some
more time on that. Any special wishes?

JH