[TYPO3-content-rendering] Global/Individual caption by constant?

Patrick Broens patrick.broens at typo3.org
Wed Nov 6 14:34:09 CET 2013

Hi Thomas,

IMHO the global caption is hardly used. Currently I'm rewriting some
parts of CSC, like tt_content.image and tt_content.textpic, to get rid
of this ugly TypoScript and PHP part. Probably the global caption will
disappear, because it does not really make sense to have a list of all
the captions all together.

Patrick

--
Patrick Broens