[TYPO3-content-rendering] Some ideas

Daniel Bachmann info at de-ba.net
Mon Jul 9 20:42:35 CEST 2012

Good evening,

here some ideas for TYPO3

- Adding some standard frames e.g. aside, article
- <header>-problem could be solved by using a simple checkbox, if checked
use <header>
- Including something like a blank valid standard template everyone can use
- What's about bootstrap or any other framesworks?
- When I'm writing about bootstrap, what's about responsive web?
- Using containers we really need. When I create a new TYPO3-Site, first
thing I do is to remove all divs. Where is the sense to have 3 or 4 divs
around an image? You style the whole page by using correct CASCADING
stylesheets.

Greetz

Daniel