[TYPO3-content-rendering] No more inline styles in css_styled_content / Do we care about IE7

Patrick Broens patrick at patrickbroens.nl
Mon Aug 1 10:13:00 CEST 2011

Hi Georg,

Thanks for your response.

It's not that IE7 is not supported anymore. The only thing is in IE7,
the caption is on top of the image, not below it. But the caption is there.

To get the caption at the bottom in IE7, we need all these width
declarations, like css_styled_content currently does. Css_styled_content
still delivers the old TS settings from the older versions of TYPO3,
going until v3.8. Take a look at the folder "static" and its subfolders
in css_styled_content. The IE7 compatibility mode is the old TS, which
in this case, would be V4.6. My changes are targeted for 4.7.

Cheers

Patrick