[TYPO3-content-rendering] No more inline styles in css_styled_content / Do we care about IE7

Georg Ringer mail at ringerge.org
Mon Aug 1 07:50:29 CEST 2011

Hi Patrick,

Am 28.07.2011 16:48, schrieb Patrick Broens:
> Some of you might have heard of the BLE project [1]. The project is
> called Incubator on Forge [2] and part of it is the Accessibility
> project [3].

thanks a lot for your work!

> So here comes the question ;-)
> What's your opinion about this visual (not functional) drawback for IE7?

IMO it is a nogo that IE7 is not supported anymore in the FE. What about
having an a additional static TS which can be added on top of the new
one if someone needs/wants support of those browsers. Otherwise the
mailinglists and forums will be full of questions and every agency needs
to create its own "ie7 compatitbility mode TS" - so why not add it by
default in the core

Georg