[TYPO3-content-rendering] Exhaustive list of css classes used by csc?

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Tue Oct 6 09:05:34 CEST 2009

tcrass schrieb:
> Ernesto,
>
>> There is no. The source code is the documentation. :)
>
> I was afraid I would get a reply like this... ;-)
>
> Thanks anyway, at least I now know that it's not just me being too
> stupid to find the csc docs...

No problem. And if you are motivated, you can contribute on that matter.
 Base start would be the current css_styled_content documentation (in
the "doc" subdirectory of the extention) and bring it to our current
state. If you have something or are interested in working on that,
contact me.

Cheers,
Ernesto