[TYPO3-content-rendering] RFC: Let's discuss the "default frame" in 4.3

Susanne Moog typo3 at susannemoog.de
Sun Jun 14 16:07:53 CEST 2009

Hi everyone,

since you convinced me that we should have some "no frame" behavior I
just had a quick shot at it and did the following:

If no frame is selected the behavior is like in 4.2 (means a tag for
content anchor, extra divs for spacing, content not wrapped), if a frame
is the selected the new behavior comes in and uses that wrapping frame
for spacing and as anchor.

Please have a look at the patch in the bug tracker
(http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=11316) and report if that fits your
needs, then I'll post it on core list.

Thanks,

Susanne