[TYPO3-content-rendering] RFC: Let's discuss the "default frame" in 4.3

Susanne Moog typo3 at susannemoog.de
Thu Jun 11 21:40:40 CEST 2009

Hi,

Marcus 'biesior' Biesioroff schrieb:

> sample:
>
>   CE1 (HTML): <div class="mySpecialWrap>
>   CE2 (TEXT): textpic CE
>   CE3 (HTML): </div>
>
> every CE will be wrapped in <div class="csc-default>|</div> and whole
> construction will be invalid.

To build your example in a real project, I would use a content frame, as
that's exactly what they are there for, so I don't really see the
problem for that example case.

But I see your point with wanting no frame around the element. As the
default frame also is the content elements anchor currently (and used
for spacing), we have to consider these side effects if we generate a
"no frame" option --> does no frame mean the editor has to take care of
the anchor and the spacing by himself or does TS add those and how?

Regards,

Susanne

--
Susanne Moog