[TYPO3-content-rendering] forms, fieldsets and accessibility

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at n0spam-blackbox.net
Tue Mar 21 09:55:39 CET 2006

Kai Laborenz schrieb:

>> Feature request #2292 introduces configurable fieldsets (per TS, but
>> not the form wizard!)
>
> This can only solved with an updated form wizard - editors usually dont
> have access to TS.

The point is I can define a form solely with TS. Its setup is transformed
into an internal representattion (PHP array).

The form content element (and it's wizard) does a conversion of the
internal form definition into the internal representattion (PHP array).

But both type or forms are defined independently.

> How would you define by TS wich fields belong together?

I don't know. Have a look at the patch.

 > And what if the  editir changes the fields afterwards?

No problem as "TS forms" != "content elment forms".

You don't set the fields for a content element. All you can do with TS is
to define the layout etc for a form content element (but not the fields and
not the fieldsets).

Masi