[TYPO3-content-rendering] CSS problem in CSS-styled IMGTEXT

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Tue Mar 14 14:51:59 CET 2006

Martin Kutschker schrieb am 14.03.2006 13:36:

>> The only solution I can think of is to tag the last (or first) image on
>> each row of images with a special CSS-class and reset the margin on that
>> images to zero. Then I could also apply specific textMargin around the
>> whole image block in case the imageblock is in-text, so that we can
>> specify this separately (styles.content.imgtext.textMargin).
>>
>> What do you think? Other ideas?

> I'm not sure if understand 100% of it, but adding more classes won't
> hurt. I think that the first *and* last image should be tagged.

Right.

> Can the current behaviour seen as a real bug? If so, we could perhaps
> add the extras classes to RC2. No real feature and the new classes won't
> affect sites running with RC1.

Exactly, this can be regarded as a "bug", Stucki has come to me to find
a solution, and I had already been informed of the problem from other
sources (I think even Ben noticed that).

I also know that there are people against new CSS-classes, but I think
this is currently the best way to do that without falling back to the
"good-old" tables. :)

Cheers,
Ernesto