[TYPO3-content-rendering] CSS problem in CSS-styled IMGTEXT

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at n0spam-blackbox.net
Tue Mar 14 13:36:31 CET 2006

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] schrieb:

> The only solution I can think of is to tag the last (or first) image on
> each row of images with a special CSS-class and reset the margin on that
> images to zero. Then I could also apply specific textMargin around the
> whole image block in case the imageblock is in-text, so that we can
> specify this separately (styles.content.imgtext.textMargin).
>
> What do you think? Other ideas?

I'm not sure if understand 100% of it, but adding more classes won't hurt.
I think that the first *and* last image should be tagged.

Can the current behaviour seen as a real bug? If so, we could perhaps add
the extras classes to RC2. No real feature and the new classes won't affect
sites running with RC1.

Masi