[TYPO3-content-rendering] RFC: default wrap for each CE? (section_frame)

Peter Niederlag niederlag at ikd01.de
Thu Jan 19 20:24:53 CET 2006

Hi,

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] schrieb:
[...]
> I think its a matter of taste. As a "regular" content element has no
> "frame" value associated to it, I think it will be irritating if we
> generate a surrounding DIV with "frame" in the class names. I can see
> that it can be useful, but I would leave that setup to the admin, if he
> wants it.

Yes it surely is a matter of taste. My taste is to add it because gives
a semnatic structure to each CE and allows for nice css rules by taking
the sourrounding div into consideration.

I just rediscovered we already had a bugreport for this. ;)
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=1683

Can we have some more opinions please?

Thx,
Peter