[TYPO3-content-rendering] RFC: default wrap for each CE? (section_frame)

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Thu Jan 19 18:42:56 CET 2006

Peter Niederlag schrieb am 19.01.2006 12:46:

> Rigth now it is possible to have a wrap for a whole CE by applying any
> value in the field 'section_frame'
>
> How about setting a default like this:
>
> tt_content.stdWrap.innerWrap.cObject.default = TEXT
> tt_content.stdWrap.innerWrap.cObject.default {
>   value = <div class="csc-frame csc-frame-default">|</div>
>   }
>
> I do always setup my systems like this.
>
> Opinions?

I think its a matter of taste. As a "regular" content element has no
"frame" value associated to it, I think it will be irritating if we
generate a surrounding DIV with "frame" in the class names. I can see
that it can be useful, but I would leave that setup to the admin, if he
wants it.

Cheers,
Ernesto