[TYPO3-content-rendering] What to do with the (old) standard templates?

Torsten Schrade schrade at lineara.de
Sun Jan 15 00:34:53 CET 2006

  > I know there are some people making TYPO3 templates
>
> Maybe we could make a template contest.
>
> Greetings, Kai

Lately I've stumbled upon this very flexible layout:
http://www.highresolution.info/webdesign/yaml/ (sorry, the content of
the site is only in German - well, but the source isn't ;) - it's been
recommended on http://www.einfachfueralle.de/ as a very accessible
solution and in my humble opinion it is...

I was just thinking yesterday about making a nice packaged template for
typo3 on this codebase in my spare time and if the author gives a green
light for such a project... do you think that might be a good idea or do
we want our own specific typo3 templates?

Greets, Torsten