[TYPO3-content-rendering] Graphical TMENU - tying up loose ends

ben van 't ende [netcreators] ben at netcreators.nl
Mon Jan 9 21:52:08 CET 2006

Stefan Beylen wrote:

>> Kewl! If I get you right, there are now three working approaches to
>> the idea of a GTMENU. I think this provides good ground for getting
>> things packed up into something useful for everybody else?!

Dudes,

What a wonderful coincidence. I am sure this will end up in the ultimate
GTMENU. Can you guys do that? The Content Rendering Group will give you
guys an honorary membership ;-) But seriously it would be a shame if you
wouldn't put your knowledge together. BTW how would you deal with the
technique. On Torsten's example you can clearly see the images have to
be loaded. You see the flicker. I couldn't see that flicker with
Stefan's examples. Is there any chance to get this stylesheet external?
And one last question. How did you TS "<body id="stdwarp_org_73">"?

gRTz

ben
--
netcreators::creation and innovation