[TYPO3-content-rendering] TYPO3.org

ben van 't ende [netcreators] ben at netcreators.nl
Sat Feb 18 10:50:34 CET 2006

Hi Guys,

I raised my hand for helping getting the layout and output ok for
TYPO3.org. This is ofcourse a very good showcase for what TYPO3 has got
to offer. Content Rendering Group to the rescue ;-)

Could we please gather some suggestions here? Can someone put up a page
on the wiki for that? There where some relatively easy to implement
changes like for blur and 'skip navigation' suggested already. What do
you think about the width of the site? Should we go for XHTML strict? I
think so.

I am already working on a print stylesheet. See WIKI. An older version
is already implemented on .org

It is fine to discuss some stuff here, but I would also like to see some
people actually do something. Please bear in mind that there are a lot
of people that have already put a looooot of time into the new website
and the new TYPO3 version. Consider if this is the time for you to
return something as well.

gRTz

ben
--