[TYPO3-content-rendering] CSS template indexed search..?

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Thu Feb 2 10:46:38 CET 2006

Kai Laborenz schrieb am 02.02.2006 08:45:

> I just checked the so-called css template from indexed search - did
> somebody look at that?
>
> It is not css layout - it is stil table based. And it is not valid xhtml
> as well (even it claims to be).
>
> Maybe there is an old version of the template in the beta2 package..?

I've submitted a XHTML-compliant version of the "default" indexed search
template some time ago:

http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=1830

But this is just to make the table-based template valid XHTML. This is
not an accessible template. Someone will have to create an accessible
template, as unfortunately I have no time currently.

Cheers,
Ernesto