[TYPO3-content-rendering] Fieldset around radio-button group

Kasper Skårhøj kasper2006 at typo3.com
Fri Apr 7 15:40:04 CEST 2006

Being constructive and oriented towards solutions instead of boring mud:

For the future, lets define:

- Core Team leader (stucki at the moment) has absolute authority in
deciding severity of reports.
- The RCx must truely represent a version where all bugs are fixed
which were intended to be fixed for the release. Anything else is beta.
- In the RC period, people can
	a) submit bugs for the RC. Core Team Leader is allowed to set priority
	b) new and existing bugs with low priority can be debated publicly
and we could have a voting system.
- The final RC will stay unchanged for one week before a final
release, no surprises, all debates has been made.

@JoH: You still don't seem to acknowledge that a release of TYPO3 may
have complexities outside your own scope which makes Stucki more
capable than you to determine what is a blocker and what is not. I
see you argue that what you think is important, rules.

I know the core team wants to listen. Sometimes we just can't filter
out the noise. This time we probably missed some important
objections. Could we now work on a mechanism that bridges this gap
next time instead of obsessing on what went wrong. This is not
politics for Gods sake!

- kasper