[TYPO3-content-rendering] STOP!

Mathias Schreiber mathias.schreiber at wmdb.de
Fri Apr 7 15:28:47 CEST 2006

Guys,

please stop this now.
Background:
I will start some sort of "Service-Improvement-Program" by 17th of March
2006.
My idea is that we need to improve things and to improve them, I need your
help.
This means, I need the help of everybody who is working with the bugtracker
or submitting patches or even concepts.
I then will work as some sort of catalyst between the factions.
It is NOT helpful to argue via mailinglists because things go wrong, come
out in another way than intended or simply get too emotional.
Both sides have valid points.
So instead of utilizing lots of energy in fighting each other we should try
to:
- pick a date when everybody got some spare time (I figure Stucki is quite
busy right now)
- calm down everybody

So I ask those who are unhappy with the way things are handled in the
bugtracker to send ME an email where they describe their personal problems
(in regards of examples :)) to me in a construtive way so I can build a
concept how to improve things in the future.

My vision is that we use more effort on building things than on discussing
things.

Please relax a little, put your bugs that you intend blockers on a list and
forward them to me together with a short explanation WHY they are blockers
(don't worry, I got some too :)) so I can put together a list of things that
have to be done URGENTLY.

Thanks for cooperating.
Mathias