[TYPO3-content-rendering] Bug in CSC in RC3?

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at n0spam-blackbox.net
Wed Apr 5 13:33:08 CEST 2006

Franz Koch schrieb:

> http://www.niliusklinik.de/cms/gesichtschirurgie/implantalogie.html
> (the floating images should only have a 10px margin to the text)

I get a 22px gap between the image and the text in FF 1.5 and IE 6.0.

10px margin right on the DL.image (more classes: firstcol lastcol)
12px margin right on the DIV.imagewrap

I think you need to set the margin to zero for the class "lastcol".

FYI: firstcol and lastcol have been introduced in RC3 to be able to set the
outer marguins and the inner margins of an image grid.

Masi