[TYPO3-content-rendering] HTML-Cleaner and spam-protection ascii-mode -> wrong email-link

Christian Trabold trabold at mehrwert.de
Wed Sep 14 10:27:14 CEST 2005

Hi Sacha!

thanks for your fast answer!

>>After deactivating the extension qcom_htmlcleaner everything works fine.
>

>>Is this a known problem?
>
> I think qcom_htmlcleaner has a problem with entities. You can disable
> the option "remap illegal chars" in the extension settings and then it
> should work.

No, it doesn't. :(

I disabled all options, but the only way to get it work was to disable
the complete html-cleaning. :(

I took a quick look into the source. Maybe the function "processTag"
needs some improvements. It seems that the href get htmlspecialchared
twice which results the problem named above.

Changing

$outA[]=$attrib_name.'="'.htmlspecialchars($this->bidir_htmlspecialchars($attrib_value,-1)).'"';

$outA[]=$attrib_name.'="'.$this->bidir_htmlspecialchars($attrib_value,-1).'"';

seems to solve the problem, but I don't have the time to check for side
effects...

Could anyone check this?

> I had the same problem when I set up a utf-8 site. qcom_htmlcleaner
> tried to remap some chars and made the site unusable. Will write a
> bug-report to the extension author.

ok. Thanks!

Seems that bugs.typo3.org is offline right now...

Greetings,

Christian