[TYPO3-content-rendering] HTML-Cleaner and spam-protection ascii-mode -> wrong email-link

Sacha Vorbeck sachav at gmx.net
Wed Sep 14 09:39:03 CEST 2005

Hi,

> After deactivating the extension qcom_htmlcleaner everything works fine.

> Is this a known problem?

I think qcom_htmlcleaner has a problem with entities. You can disable
the option "remap illegal chars" in the extension settings and then it
should work.

I had the same problem when I set up a utf-8 site. qcom_htmlcleaner
tried to remap some chars and made the site unusable. Will write a
bug-report to the extension author.

--
hth,
Sacha