[TYPO3-content-rendering] Adding non-standard parameters to anchor tags

Ingmar Schlecht ingmar at typo3.org
Fri Oct 21 10:04:57 CEST 2005

Hi Stucki,

Michael Stucki wrote:
> What I want to do is to have these files indexed by indexed_search. If I add
> the local path of the file as an additional parameter to the download link,
> then I can force indexed_search to index the local file but reference to
> the download link instead.

Why don't you hook into indexed_search to make it look up the filename
from the database based on the href tag?

So if href would be some sort of download.php?file=123 or
index.php?id=5&tx_mydownloader_pi1[file]=123 you'd call a hook function
for making it return the actual file name. Of course there must then be
some rule on which <a> tags indexed search should apply the hook to. But
that could easily be done by a class tag that's added to the link like
indexed_search would call the hook function only if the class contains
tag "tx-xy-file".

cheers,
Ingmar