[TYPO3-content-rendering] Suggestion: BE extension - W3 Validation

Amr Mostafa amr.mostafa at gmail.com
Sun May 22 17:24:43 CEST 2005

ben van 't ende [netcreators] wrote:
> Hi Amr,
>
> tHNx for your enthousiasm. Keep coming here ;-) I think most of us use a
> Mozilla browser that has the extension webdeveloper. That makes it
> possible to do the validating stuff you suggest here.
>
> Did you know that?
>
> gRTz
>
> ben

Hello ben,

I use mozilla, and I use web developer extension too, but I've never
checked it for validation commands, I always jump to the commands I need :)
Thanks for sharing the tip!
I think it will be better to have the validation included in TYPO, but
since some of the extension's features exists in webdeveloper already,
then may be the little extra features we will get in the extension won't
worth the effort spent on it.

Regards,
- Amr Mostafa