[TYPO3-content-rendering] TYPO3 3.8.0 XHTML strict mailform

Patrick Broens patrick at patrickbroens.nl
Mon Jun 20 13:38:51 CEST 2005

In <form> the 'name' is actually deprecated, but when using the 'name' you
must use the 'id' as well with the same value.

formelements like <input> can still use only the name, id or both together.
They don't have to be the same value.
When you have a closer look at the Attribute Types of id and name, they are
different. id uses ID, name uses CDATA, which means in name are more
different characters allowed.

Patrick

news:mailman.1.1119252992.14506.typo3-project-content-rendering at lists.netfielders.de...