[TYPO3-content-rendering] tables with <th> and scope

JoH info at cybercraft.de
Wed Jun 8 14:44:06 CEST 2005

>>> General question: is this the way to go? Seperate extensions
>>> instead of merging it directly into cssc?> Or is it planned to
>>> merge them when the extensions (accessible_tables, csc imgtext)
>>> have proven to be reliable?
>>
>> maybe in an upcoming TYPO3 version but for now I'm happy with the
>> hooks in css_styled_content.
>> Making it this way had several advantages:
>> - a direct result - upload the extension and the feature is available
>> - no testing for downwards compatibility needed.
>
> I would like to see accessibility related TS configs, acc.-related
> fields and csc-hooks etc all bundled in one accessible_content
> extension.

This is what I always had in mind.
Some kind of "mastercontent" extension, that can be used independently from
content(default) and/or CSC.
The user installs the extension, selects "mastercontent(default)" as a
static template - done!
What I don't like is they way of fixing the fixed fixes we are using now by
extending CSC with CSS-styled-imgtext and other extension extending
extensions.

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
openBC: http://www.openbc.com/go/invuid/Jo_Hasenau