[TYPO3-content-rendering] TYPO3 3.8.0 XHTML strict mailform

Martin Kutschker martin.kutschker at no5pam.blackbox.net
Mon Jun 6 10:32:05 CEST 2005

"ben van 't ende [netcreators]" <ben at netcreators.nl> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1.1117831771.12504.typo3-project-content-rendering at lists.netfielders.de...
> Hi CRG List,
>
> I put up an article about the XHTML valid mailform on TYPO3.org:
>
> http://typo3.org/teams/content-rendering/get-the-x-into-html/

I'm a bit confused as some of your changes are already in 3.8.

As for the other changes:

fieldPrefix - you can do that with fieldWrap already. But we need an
idPrefix and I like the boolean/string syntax.

dontMd5FieldName - md5'ing was a mistake. Michael and I were to rash, we
should have chosen the proper solution which is escaping of illegal
characters.

formName - most welcome (but do we need this for 3.8.1?)

Masi